[elky] Re: 2WD vs. 4WD Truck

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:39:43 -0700

thank you. I like my yellow windows. Was good of you to give Dad the top. I do not have the room for that monster with the frig and the stereo. Ever see those kits to turn a frig into a toolbox?

not what I was looking for but excellent - http://www.homewetbar.com/Craftworks-Toolbox-Garage-Refrigerator-p-546.html

mary

Thanks, I like the checkered window coverings. I have that same box, cept I don't have the top piece either...shh don't tell... I too have the bottom and middle, gave dad the top. I ended up with 2 new sets, purchased only 1. 1 is red (all 3 pieces), the other black like yours.

I wish mine had a refrigerator and stereo in it like the one on display at lowes :P