[elky] 1952 Allard J2X

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Christensen <jeweler63@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Straiker <tmstraiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:49:53 -0600

This is a picture of the finished piece. The guy took delivery of it today
and loved it. Dave at work put the wires on the headlights to simulate the
headlights on the car that have the tri braces. there are even little 1 mm
diamonds in the fenders for the markers.

His wife has gone with him over 8000 miles in Rallies in the car, so she
knows it well too. There were only 86 of these cars made.

This is about 1.25 inches wide. and was my pride and joy for the season.
There were plenty of other projects that were really cool. I just like the
car theme, and it's not a ring.

Merry Christmas!!