[electrobooks] Mercy Seat.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:32:53 +0100

I loved this book. I had never heard of the author before, so wasn't sure what to expect. Now it will deffinately feature in my top ten reads of the year. The characters were so real and the story moved along so quickly, but I never felt lost in it. I can't wait to read the next one, which I have ready here, thanks to Sandra, but can't get round to for a few books yet.

 Looking forward to what everyone else thought.
Shell.