[electrobooks] Re: IN TOUCH

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 21:15:34 +0100

Yes, it is by Bryce Courtenay, who I assume is an Aussie.

the book is called "The Potato factory" and is available from Audible.co.uk
and lasts for 23 hours.  If you are a member you can get it for one book
credit, which is £7.99 or a little less if you are a full member.

I will check to see if it is available as a scan and report back.  It did
sound rather good.

David