[electrobooks] Booth and La Plante.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:32:28 +0100

Alan, i loved Black dog, it's a really great tale. david, I have read one Linda La Plante before, Civvies, which we read with the worms and, although it was no litarary masterpiece, I did quite enjoy it, so eager to see what another one will be like. it's not very long, so I should have it finished fairly quickly.

Shell.