[elderonmain] Re: Howdy, Ben ... This is a distribution list test

  • From: Earl Brown <TheGleep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elderonmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 10:29:35 -0700

I just got a message from the wife that she doesn't mind opening phones the 20th...so if it's any kind of hassle to move the activation, just forget about it. And I'll be happier sooner! :)

On 12/8/2010 10:21 AM, Earl Brown wrote:
I've signed us up at freelists.org - but we might want to write our own little program (if I can't find one) that will fetch the e-mail from one account, then send it on to all the registered accounts.

So we'd have a "bot" to read from ElderonAdmin@xxxxxxxxxxx and send it on to everybody else. (We could probably even build it to read the email addresses of active users at the wiki...)

And for the phones (looks like they'll be here tomorrow)...is there any way to change the activation date to Christmas? I know I *REALLY* want an excuse to play with my phone early, but I think I would like to surprise my daughter even more than that.

Thanks!

--
Earl Brown
theGleep@xxxxxxxxxxx