[eispice] eispice-0.8 Released

  • From: Charles Eidsness <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eispice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:25:57 -0500

eispice-0.8 has just been released.

I know it hasn't been that long since I release version 0.7 but this
version fixes some serious bugs with the ibis driver model, and adds
some more features that I wanted to get in before posting a new IBIS
modelling tutorial.

The new release contains the following updates:
- Fixed several bugs that were causing problems with the IBIS driver
model with the 'falling' option.
- Added an IBIS Pin device.
- Added a multiplot tool, so that results from several different
simulations of the same deck can be compared.
- Added a time variable to the B element.
- Added logFile, errorFile, and about commands to the eispice module.
- Added a bypass capacitor subckt.

Also, a tutorial section was added to the eispice webpage.

You can download the new release from the eispice webpage:
http://www.thedigitalmachine.net/tools/eispice-0.8.tar.bz2

Cheers,
Charles