[eispice] Re: eispice status ?

  • From: Charles Eidsness <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eispice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:10:51 -0500

Hi David,
I'd say stalled / abandoned. I wrote it and it got to the point where it
has all of the features I needed (simulate specific IBIS model pairs with a
lossless T-Line model). I added a few more features after that for fun, but
haven't done much on it in several years. The code is all there though if
someone else wants to pick it up. I like to think that the code is fairly
easy to follow.

To be usable as a spice replacement it will need semiconductor models. To
be usable as a general purpose IBIS model based simulator it will need to
be tested / debugged with a larger number of models, and a lossy t-line
would be nice.

Cheers,
Charles