[eispice] Re: Python Interface

  • From: Charles Eidsness <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eispice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:52:23 -0500

Hi Thomas,

I like the idea of accepting either floats or strings for parameter
values, I had added multipliers like nano but your way it much more
elegant. That's something I'd like to put in the main eispice class for
the next release (probably in a few weeks). The other stuff is
interesting and I'd be happy to add an eihelper.py module (or whatever
you want to name it) to the eispice package like you suggested.

I'm working on adding ibis support right now, which will keep me
occupied for weeks. If you find time it would be great if you could code
this up, otherwise I will take a look at it when I get a chance.

Cheers,
Charles