[eispice] Re: Circuit Graphical Editor

  • From: "Mitja Jež" <mitja.jez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eispice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:30:40 +0200

Thanks a lot Charles. It helps.
Plan for our project is to integrate
as web application like alone webpage for study elektronics (database for
exercises) - study from home.
and on wiki sistem www.e-studij.si for quick drawing SVG images of el.
circuit on it.
or as stand alone application.

But when we have all information of circuit it's logical to inplement some
simulator or other Extension.

> If you do decide to integrate your tool with eispice please
> keep us informed, I'd be interested in the result. And if
> there is anything I can do to eispice to make integration
> with other tools easier let me know and I will do what I can.

We'll probably use both, so you'll see the result. (user choice)

Mitja