[eispice] Building Eispice in Debian

  • From: Samuel Vale <srcvale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eispice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 22:43:16 -0300

Hello,

My name is Samuel, I was looking for a free software that could help me
in some simulations of high speed digital circuits, and found Eispice.
Appear to be a good software for this aim, so I decided try use it for
my project.

When I'm trying build Eispice-0.11.6 in a Debian SID environment I got
some errors. I've imported the project into a git repository, and
produced the attached patch, that adds a missing object and puts a fPIC
flag on it, fixing this problem. If it is useful for someone, the repo
is in http://git.svale.eng.br/eispice.git

Regards,
--=20
Samuel Vale <srcvale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>