[efu-mail] Re: VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ ALL OF EFU!

  • From: "Chelsea Chronaker" <darkshadowchick666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:26:32 +0000

well that explains it ppl.it explains that no-one likes me no-more.[IMG]

>From: "Richard Adams" <develion@xxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To:
efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [efu-mail] Re:
VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ ALL OF EFU! >Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:50:35 +0000
>>>If you guys checked the forums you'd know its true. Please don't all go
>emailing me why I've left - i've explained in the forums  (EFU ones). The
>"shh don't tell" was jk. Most the higher ranked EFU guys and the active
ones>all know i am now just Develion. For more info on my future activity
with >thesquad, who'll take my place as Secondary Executive Officer and more
read >those damn forums I always told people to read! >>Dev >>This is
evolution. The monkey, the man and then the gun.>From: "Chelsea >Chronaker"
<darkshadowchick666@xxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To: >efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [efu-mail] VERY >IMPORTANT MUST READ ALL OF
EFU! >Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:07:07 +0000 >>I >have some news.It can be
badand good.But my brother was on Nova forums >and >he said that Dev had a
sig that said "I shed my tags of EFU so shh don't >>tell".I was dumbfounded
to believe my brother but when i saw there was no >>sigi'm still wondering
ifthat was true.So Dev what is it?EFU or not?Please >>reply.
>Storage![1] >>>--- Links --- >1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=
--- >Have more fun with your phone - download ringtones, logos,
screensavers,>games &mo re. Click here to begin![1] >>--- Links --- >    1
http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2737??PS= >

From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
Travel Guide![1]

--- Links ---