[efu-mail] Re: Squad games today

  • From: "J. M." <joshua9990@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:53:25 -0800 (PST)

Is EFU Squad Games the server name?

And is it on Monday?

If so, I'll be there.

Also, you should increase to 30 or 40, maybe 50 players. I can host as many
people as I want when I host, I've got the fastest DSL connection possible for
BHD. Don't know why you'd want to know that... lol

EFU-Mossod
Richard Adams <develion@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all. Quick reminder that squad games are on tonight 7-9 GMT and 7-9 EST. FYI
GMT is EST +5 (for example the 7-9 EST games are 11-1am GMT).
The server will be EFU Squad Games. I won't be locking it as thats hassle and
also I've not got problems with others joining in, especially if its quiet.
I'll be requiring a Nova log in. Hmm what else? TDM, couple of customs on there
and I'll be hosting on BHD so both TS and BHD players can play. I'll set a
server setting of 20 people max, but I can't see that many attending. If
there's any problems email me.
Oh and please set your team preference to either. Be bit lame if everyone went
on red. C yas l8r.

Develion