[efu-mail] Re: Scrim match

  • From: "J. M." <joshua9990@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 05:47:25 -0800 (PST)

To all: this is EFU-Mossod. I never heard of Monday practice. Help? lol
Richard Adams <develion@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:We've been approached for a scrim
with the squad SoV. Their site is www.soldiersofvirtue.com if you want to have
a look. I believe they are a very competent squad and it would be good for us
to go out and have a scrap with a good squad. No times have been agreed, nor
days for that matter. I've suggested evening GMT (afternoon US) on a Saturday.
Please post on the forums with your suggestions. If you can't be bothered with
that then email me but not by replying to this coz you'll email everyone.
I'd like as many people to put their names forward for the games. That way we
can field a strong side against SoV and hopefully give them a good game. If you
are interested I strongly reccomend you attend the training on Mondays and any
later ones I arrange to help get to know each other and if need be to help me
"pick" a side. As usual check for the forums for updates and I'll email
everyone at a later date with more details.

Develion

p.s. Don't reply to this email unless its for everyone to see.
pps - Hi to all the new members. I've subscribed you all to the mailing list.
If you don't wanna be on it just email me (with a reason of course!).