[efu-mail] Re: Misuse of mailing list

  • From: "German Serrano" <gserrano14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:50:17 -0600

OK thanks

>From: "Richard Adams" >Reply-To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:35:21 +0000 >>>I fully understand. Will members NOT
replyto the mailing list. The mailing >list works by forwarding the email to
everyone. When you hit reply it will >send it back to the mailing list, not
the original sender. This is for me to >contact the squad quickly. I'm gonna
have to block you all out at this rate! >If it happens again I will take the
list down and force people to check the >site/forums for news and I know too
many of you don't do that. This is for >important messages only and not for
people to say "I'll be on tonight." >Unless you feel people need to know it
then please make sure the "to" >addressis mine not not
efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]. I'm getting quite angry >TBHabout this as are
someother members, as you can tell. As I sed - if this >continues then I
willhave to take some sort of action but that would be a >big blow
personallyas I can't write out all 30 odd email addresses to get >intouch.
>>Oh and Sniper 47 - you haven't changed your name to EFU-Sniper 47. Can you
>please do so if you are wanting in EFU. >>Rant over, Develion >>This is
evolution. The monkey, the man and then the gun.>From: "German >Serrano"
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:09:56 -0600 >>>I apologize if I'm being rude, but
>pleasedon?t email me if is a lot, >becauseyou guys are taking to much room
>on my Inbox and trash, just email me >when your talking to me directly.
-- >Are you going travelling? Help us to find the 100 best internet cafes in
the >world. Click here for more details [2]and you could win £250 and a
digital >camera! >>--- Links --- >    1 mailto:efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >    2
http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2728??PS= >

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? download MSN Toolbar now![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2740??PS=