[efu-mail] Re: Important! MSN users please read (not EFU related)

  • From: "J. M." <joshua9990@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:49:28 -0800 (PST)

Yes, me too. I got one that said "what is this?" about three times.
Dayne Lenton <daynelenton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

no i havent added this person, but lately ive been overflowed with virus
emails from random ppl sayin about 5 words like 'is this correct' with
attachmments containin viruses. on of them was MyDoom!

[IMG][1]

Image by FlamingText.com[2]

>From: "J. M." >Reply-To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [efu-mail] Re: Important! MSN users please read (not EFU related)
>Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:34:08 -0800 (PST) >>I'm not in MSN, but I've
gotten 5+ virus emails recently. >>Yahoo scans it and won't let me download
infected files, though. >>>>--------------------------------- >Do you
Yahoo!?>Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster. >>

Half price modem, FREE connection and one month FREE - click here to sign up
to BT Broadband.[3]

--- Links ---
1 http://www.flamingtext.com/hmail.html
2 http://www.flamingtext.com/hmail2.html
3 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2755??PS=

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.