[efu-mail] Fairwell my firends!

  • From: "Richard Adams" <develion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:03:01 +0000

I am leaving EFU. I've been thinking of it for a while now but I'm gonna go
through with it. As the site is hosted my personal space it can stay there
until you get a new host. I'll email who ever wants it the current site as i
have it all on my pc. The mailing list is gonna be closed coz its under my
name. I wanna try and help the squad in the process of getting a new leader
so I'll stay in touch.

If you need help on anything please say. BTW my second character KingKill33o
is in EFU. I'll remove him too. I'll try and help ya's as much as possible!

Sorry about this but its for personal reasons. You are a great squad and I
look forward to meeting you all in the server, without my tags.

BTW I'm closing the list so reply to me on the forums. I'll keep reading
untill u've got settled.

Develion

This is evolution. The monkey, the man and then the gun.

Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN?s NEW all-in-one
Premium Services. Find out more here.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUK/2740??PS=