[efu-mail] EFU Back On Track

  • From: "Richard Adams" <develion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:27:24 -0000

I've found us a new leader. He's called Develion and is pretty damn good at the
game.
Yes after popular demand (mainly War, Warr & Pro hounding me 24/7) I'm back in
the top spot of EFU. Because I have other demands I'm gonna give out several of
my jobs to other people. These include server hosts, stat managers (taking
stats from from practice and adding everything up so I can put it on the site),
training officers (can take training in my absence) and a couple of others.
Check out the positions and apply for positions on the site.

To cut down on site work I've axed the Nova stats from the site. IMO they are
more personal and most of us know each others details roughly anyway (at least
I do). We've also got AIM/MSN etc. This should mean I only need to work on the
site twice a week after practice :D However in order to add more to personal
pages I'm gonna let yas email me pictures of yourselves or things form the game
to put up.

Also I've followed up on a suggestion by UK Squad Leader Mincher-EFU-. Squad
leader's now hove their own squads! Basically I've split everyone (except for
those in leader positions) into squad. This is meant so people get to know each
other etc and in games I could tell squad A to go left and B to go right. This
no doubt will have potential of squad matches and much more! If had a quick go
at putting the squads together and hope the are OK for you. If you want to be
moved around then just give us a shout!

This has been sent via mailing list so please be careful in replying! my addy
is develion@xxxxxxxxxxx

Develion, EFU-Develion that is!