[eekosmembers] the eekos members discussion list

  • From: "Kevin Ison" <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eekosmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 04:23:11 -0000

To Oscar in Gambia mainly,
There will be more emails in the future from this discussion list and you may
not know what it is about.

This members discussion list goes to all members - Myself, you, Jamie, Walter
and Don (consultant) and to all future members.

You just have to email  eekosmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and the computer then sends
it on to the email of the others at the same time.
If you reply to any of the emails from the list it will also go to that email
address and on to the others.

It is to help make it easier to discuss things amongst members.

There may be a lot of emails in the future, so until all the Gambian members
are able to get to the email, I suggest that you print out the ones that you
think would be of interest to them only.

If any of you guys in the Gambia want to ask us all something, or have a
comment on what is going on, please send an emails to the list so we can all
discuss it. This is an important part of the democratic part of eekos. Don't
forget you will all be equal shareholders in ALL of eekos and not just Gambia.

As one of my "tasks" is to work with you guys in Gambia, I will also send out
emails directly to you to be read out and discussed. I will put a comment on
the top of these saying to print out and discuss with the members.

Thanks,
Kevin