[eekosmembers] Re: Money for starting eekos Gambia and eekos UK

  • From: "Don" <dyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eekosmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:27:04 -0800

See my comments to other message. Would please start quoting amounts in
dollars and Euros as well as pounds and d. Many of the opportunities for
money will be from people using those funds, and it is a pain to try to
translate into them. It also shows that you are thinking globally rather
than just one or two countries.

  _____