[eekosmembers] Re: Money for eekos Gambia options

  • From: "Kevin Ison" <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eekosmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:03:54 -0000

(Jamie, your new email address was not subscribed, and email was not given
permission, so I have registered you new email and resending you reply as below)
Hi Don / members,

I think this is a valid suggestion. However, if a capitalist buys into a
cooperative company, is this not likely to compromise the democratic
structure? Or, are you able to exclude them from gaining undue control?

Thanks,
Jamie