[eekosmembers] Re: Allocation of shares

  • From: walter ison <walter_ison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eekosmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:04:20 +1100 (EST)

Your call Kev. Me ground level you guru.

Kevin Ison <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          While I am doing the books, a
question for all.
  How many shares should we allocate to each?
  The company has 1000 shares and once they are used up, we can allocate more.
  If we offer 10 shares each, then we have enough for 100 before we have to
make more.
  I am not sure if there are any implication with this, but it looks to be
straight forward.

  This would take us up to 90 shares or so with the Gambian members.

  Any thoughts? - If ok, then ignore this and I will go ahead and allocate 10
shares to members here, Gambia we are still waiting on the company/agency
formation.
  Kev

              Kevin Ison
eekos Limited