[educationtoday] Re: OECD: Follow up to "Making online collaboration work"

  • From: Gavin Doyle <gavin.doyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: educationtoday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cassandra.DAVIS@xxxxxxxx" <Cassandra.DAVIS@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 22:31:54 +0200

Hi Eric, please register .. great meeting you in Paris .. thanks for your assistance with the technical details

many thanks

Gavin

On 2011-04-01 17:27, Cassandra.DAVIS@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello friends,

This is to let you know that we have posted the powerpoint presentations of the 18 March "Making online collaboration work" workshop on educationtoday:

www.oecd.edu/educationtoday <http://www.oecd.edu/educationtoday>

They are also posted to our Slideshare account, and they can accessed at this link:

http://www.slideshare.net/OECDEDU/tag/making-online-collaboration-work-learning-from-our

In addition, we are happy to inform you that in order to o facilitate our future collaboration we've created a group email account on:

http://www.freelists.org/

Eric Magnusson will register you. You will each receive a copy of each email anyone sends to anyone else on the list, and if you want to send emails here everyone will receive a copy.

educationtoday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:educationtoday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You may consult the archived emails here.

http://www.freelists.org/archive/educationtoday/

and lastly, you can consult our website here:

http://www.freelists.org/list/educationtoday

Kind regards,

Joanne Caddy, Cassandra Davis and Julie Harris