[E&D Reunion Team] Tuesday Meeting Time Change Request

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ED Reunion Team <edreunionteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 15:02:04 -0500

Our next meeting is this Tuesday, Sep 30.  It is currently scheduled for
4:30 pm, but I'd like to see about moving it to 1:30 pm so that we can get
done in time to take a friend to Intercontinental airport.

Please reply and let me know if 1:30 is OK with you.

The updated agenda is attached, along with the updated Excel calendar which
I have renamed to the current date and dropped the Revision G.  Also
attached are draft emails to the VIPs and the final reunion email to the
email list.  We will review all these at the meeting.

Nick