[E&D Reunion Team] For Tomorrow's Meeting

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ED Reunion Team <edreunionteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 09:23:20 -0500

Attached is an updated agenda for tomorrow.

Also attached is a draft snail mail letter.  Please review and we'll make
final edits at the meeting tomorrow.

Can anyone recall if we had an "Order Form" for Norm's previous DVD?
Teresa, I checked your CD of all reunion files and couldn't find one.  I am
drawing a blank on the whole video thing.  I think we need to send out the
order form with the snail mail letter so we don't have two mailings.

See you at 4:30.

Nick