[edm-discuss] Re: Tutorials at ITS 2010

  • From: "Joseph E. Beck" <joseph.beck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:49:01 -0500

John, I probably wasn't clear:  my goal wasn't to put extra scheduling
hassles on anyone interested in making an EDM tutorial.  I was more worried
there would be nothing happening, so wanted to give an easy way to get
started to someone who was perhaps marginally interested.

So propose away :-)  A half-day tutorial on datashop makes a ton of sense as
a separate entity.  (If you want to put more stuff together for a day-long
tutorial, that's possible as well).

Anyone else up for a 90-minute tutorial on their favorite EDM technique,
topic, or tool?

joe