[edm-discuss] Re: Tutorials at ITS 2010

  • From: John Stamper <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:16:28 -0500

Joe,

We are putting together a proposal for a half day tutorial on
DataShop. We are planning to spend half (of the half) on learning
curves and the web application and the other half on using the new web
services. We would be happy to team up and fit into 2 of your 90
minute sessions. If you have a good topic, I am sure I can drum up a
fourth around here, if no one else is interested.

John