[edm-discuss] Request for data sets and source codes

  • From: "Suhaimi Abdul Majid" <kam1676@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:14:24 +0000

Hello, I am a new member in this EDM community. I am a PhD student from Malaysia. My research interest is about the application of data mining technique in cognitive diagnosis. I came across several researches regarding this, especially those applying the Tatsuoka's Rule Space method and Bayesian Networks. I tried to get the data sets used in that researches. Unfortunately, there were no responses. Through this community, I hope the corporation from the members to provide me with any data sets regarding item response on any of the school Mathematics diagnostic assessment. In addition to that, I will be grateful if the source codes of the technique used on that data sets to generate the cognitive diagnosis model is also provided. With that, I can simulate that technique before I proceed to other techniques. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Suhaimi Bin Abdul Majid
Graduate Student
Resource & IT