[edm-discuss] Re: Question/Dataset

  • From: shaeela ayesha <ayesha007_uaf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 23:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ailar Sekhavatian

It is simple to get data set of students of a particular Department/ Institute
you can get information from institutation's head after you discribe about ur
proposed model. If any factor missing then U can conduct survey for students to
know about that factor.
I think most of ur problem will be solved.

U can ask for any further informatom in this regards.

Thanks
Ayesha