[edm-discuss] Masters Research Opportunities in LA

  • From: Stephen Fancsali <sfancsali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:20:54 -0400

[on behalf of Michael O'Brien -- Michael.OBrien@xxxxx]

Hi all,

I'm interested in starting an applied research masters which includes LA/EDM
to support Post Graduate Researchers but I'm finding it difficult to locate
a home for my research topic and associated supervisor.

I realise PhD level research is the main focus of research groups and
Universities
in this field but at this time I can't commit the time that would be
required.

I'm based in the EU(Ireland) and would prefer to work on the subject from here
if at all possible for a number of reasons. I have a more detailed proposal
document if anyone's interest is peaked but I'd appreciate any direction
the EDM community could give me regarding masters research in this area

Michael