[edm-discuss] Re: Introductory material related to adaptive learning

  • From: Maxim Skryabin <maxim.skryabin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Leong <walkraft@xxxxxxxxx>, edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 03:19:00 +0300

Hi Chris,

"Adaptive learning system" is very broad and depends on what exactly
is adaptive.

For example, you can use keywords and references from the following
wikipedia pages:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recommender_system
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computerized_adaptive_testing
I beleve that RS and CAT are useful for adaptive learning system, but
there exist other models and approaches as well.

Best wishes,
Maxim.

-------
Maxim Skryabin