[edm-discuss] Re: Introductory material related to adaptive learning

  • From: Judy Kay <judy.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:02:33 +1100

small world...

Look at reviews by Kalina Yacef and Ryan Baker

What are you doing in this area?

Judy Kay

 Chair,  Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing Steering Committee
www.ubicomp.org/sc/
 Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in
Education, http://ijaied.org/journal/
 Associate Editor, ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems
(TiiS), http://tiis.acm.org/
 Editorial Board, User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction,
http://rd.springer.com/journal/11257

Professor of Computer Science,
http://sydney.edu.au/engineering/it/~judy/<http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/%7Ejudy>
Computer Human Adaptive Interaction Research Group (CHAI)
http://chai.it.usyd.edu.au/

*THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY*
Rm 307, School of IT Building, J12 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
* T* +61 2 9351 4502  | *F* +61 2 9351 3838
*E* *Judy.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx* <firstname.surname@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  | *W*
*sydney.edu.au* <http://sydney.edu.au>

*Inspiring engineering leadership for 130 years *
sydney.edu.au/engineering/leadership