[edm-discuss] Fw: Welcome to list 'edm-discuss'

  • From: "Cristina Amor T. Cajilla" <c.cajilla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:51:44 +0800

Good day!

I would like to join the group. I am currently doing my masters thesis for
educational data mining.It's good to know that I have lots of people to
collaborate with.Hoping this group will enrich me and vice versa.

Amor Cajilla
Faculty of Department of Computer Science
Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan Philippines