[edm-discuss] Examples of proving business impact based on educational data?

  • From: Michael Anuzis <anuzis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:48:08 +0900

Greetings EDM list,

Does anyone have examples they can share of proving business impact based
on educational data?

For example, my team is designing pilot study where we aim tie the product
knowledge of a sales team to statistically significant differences in
product adoption & revenue growth.

One of our challenges is the fact that sales teams work in groups where one
individual's knowledge might be able to carry a small team to success. It
can be difficult to isolate impact metrics to an individual.

Appreciate any insight or guidance you can share.
-Michael