[edm-discuss] Re: Clustering with more DB tables

  • From: Andreza Vieira <andreza.ufcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:57:12 -0300

Hello,

This single Database Table is just a text file according to ARFF
format<http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/%7Eml/weka/arff.html>.
There's several tools that support this database format, as WEKA (this tool
also supports other database formats).

If you have a database with 65 tables, you should agglutinate all these
tables in only one, a big table (ARFF). For this, you can make *joins *between
these tables.

The database format that you will need depends on the database tool that you
will use. What's the tool that you will use?

Regards,
Andreza

--
Andreza Vieira