[edm-discuss] Re: Anyone work on web mining and feature generation?

  • From: Nidhi Chopra <nidhi.chopra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:15:29 +0530

In TTS (text to speech) mp3 files are opened in Visual C++ to view
contents, after changing extension name of the file. Then code can be
written in C/C++ to read the files & perform other operations. This is the
summary of my 6 months project in I did in my Masters.

Thinking on these line, you have to open the saved page in notpad/txt and
read contents, look for keywords (TAGS in HTML language) that specify type
of file. Then write code to do what you are doing manually using ctrl
function. Or have you tried this already?

Nidhi Chopra
Delhi, India