[ecop-poct] Re: Weekly telco

  • From: "Bastida Merino, Leire" <Leire.Bastida@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:20:33 +0000

I am available for tomorrow concall.

Regards,
-leire-
De: ecop-poct-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ecop-poct-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] En
nombre de Olli Vistbacka
Enviado el: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 12:17 PM
Para: ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [ecop-poct] Weekly telco

Hi,

Did you have a telco last week? At least nobody volunteered to be the chair.

I found out from the doodle, that there's no time slot that would suit for
everyone, provided that you did screen your availability for the whole month
and not just for the previous week. Answers from TUT, MDH and SZE are still
missing.

Currently it seems that there isn't a time that would suit to everyone, which
wasn't a big surprise. The best time for regular meeting seems currently to be
Friday 9:00 CET.  However, I'd very much like to have this week's telco a bit
earlier if possible i.e. Wednesday or Thursday morning.

How about tomorrow, Wednesday 9:00 CET (which was one supported proposal for
regular meeting time)?

http://www.doodle.com/3ffdgz9eabib46u2

best regards,
--