[ecop-poct] Re: Weekly meeting agenda

  • From: Bernhard Schätz <schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:24:34 +0100

Dear Olli,

I am in a meeting at BMW until 10:00 arranged at short notice. Unfortunately, I
therefore cannot chair the telco today.
Concerning the Excel sheet: As I mailed you, we did not use one like that in
the previous proposals and therefore I did not send one out. If you want I can
prepare one nevertheless.

Best regards!!