[ecop-poct] VS: [ecopremises] WP leadership

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bastida Merino, Leire" <Leire.Bastida@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:34:10 +0000

Hi Leire,

It was discussed, that

- Your proposal was generally accepted
- If you need to take ownership of another WP to fulfill the Spanish
requirements, please feel free to select most appropriate one yourself and let
POCT know your pick. Let's minimize the bureaucracy in order to make the
proposal eligible from all points of view
- Ownership of all WPs and tasks are subject to discussion in FPP phase as the
work plan gets into more detailed level

-- Olli