[ecop-poct] VS: VS: Status of FrontEndART in Eco-Premises

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Körtvélyesi Péter <kortve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:40:06 +0000

Hi,

We can have only a short discussion in general level about the issue today and 
I think it's not mandatory for FEA to participate.

-- Olli

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Körtvélyesi Péter [mailto:kortve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
Lähetetty: 30. maaliskuuta 2011 9:35
Vastaanottaja: Olli Vistbacka
Kopio: Tibor Bakota; Ferenc, Rudolf; ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aihe: Re: VS: Status of FrontEndART in Eco-Premises

Dear Olli,

Thanks for the details.

We will edit the section corresponding to us today; I've checked out the PO 
yesterday, maybe I had an older version, in that FEA was not named.

Unfortunetly I won't be available for the telco today - if there is a need to 
talk about the below topics now I could try to find somebody from FEA to join.

If it is OK after the PO submission, as you have said, I will join next week 
and will talk about the details (and I'm available from the afternoon for a 
phone call or by email).

best regards,
Peter

2011.03.30. 8:25 keltezéssel, Olli Vistbacka írta:
> Hi,
> 
> Thanks for your reminder. I raise an issue about this in today's POCT telco. 
> 
> There is a mention in PO about your subcon contribution. The current text 
> says in chapter 5.3:
> 
> "A significant part of the project may be subcontracted.
> As Hungary dropped out from the Call 2011, a Hungarian partner (FrontEndART 
> Software Ltd.) specialized in software quality analysis and tracking won't be 
> joining the consortium as it isn't financially viable for them."
> 
> Please feel free to edit the text in order it to make evaluators convinced 
> that this kind of subcontracting is essential. The text can't be much more 
> longer due to section length limitations set by ARTEMIS, but maybe a little.
> 
> The details (which partner could bring the contribution into their subcon 
> budget) could be negotiated after PO submission when we begin to craft the 
> FPP and all the details.
> 
> br, Olli
> 
> -----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
> Lähettäjä: Körtvélyesi Péter [mailto:kortve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Lähetetty: 29. maaliskuuta 2011 15:18
> Vastaanottaja: Olli Vistbacka
> Kopio: Tibor Bakota; Ferenc, Rudolf
> Aihe: Status of FrontEndART in Eco-Premises
> 
> Dear Olli,
> 
> As we have indicated unfortunetly Hungary is not participating in Artemis 
> this year.
> Down below is our proposal on sub-contracting, which I have sent to the list 
> a week ago (please check page 5-6).
> 
> We have invested quite much time to Platino and to Eco-Premises and as there 
> was no reflection on our sub-contracting proposal, we would like to clarify 
> if there is a need on our quality assurance services (the PO contains the 
> need for the high quality of the project). If there is, one of the partners 
> fitting best to QA should include us as a named sub-contractor to its 
> cost-plan.
> 
> Thanks for your reply in advance,
> best regards,
> Peter
> 
> 2011.03.22. 15:10 keltezéssel, Körtvélyesi Péter írta:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Unfortunetly I'm not available for the telco tomorrow,
>>
>> I have sent an email on our situation (according to the open task 
>> with me as responsible) - it is in the letter sent on the list by me 
>> on the 18th of march - 9:40
>>
>> FrontEndART's revised proposal is at:
>> Dropbox » ECO PREMISES » Background Material >> FeaEcoPremises [PDF]
>>
>> best regards,
>> Peter
>>
>> 2011.03.22. 14:49 keltezéssel, Olli Vistbacka írta:
>>> Here's the details and agenda for the telco tomorrow:
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> */Telco details:/*
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> Time: Wednesday 23.3.2011 9.00 CET (i.e. 10.00 in Finland)
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> Meeting number: +358 20 699 121
>>>
>>> Meeting code:  351252#
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> */Agenda:/*
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>       1.       Select chair and secretary for the meeting
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> Proposal:
>>>
>>> ·         chair: Bernhard Schätz
>>>
>>> ·         Secretary: Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>
>>>       2.       New action points in previous meeting
>>>
>>> */#/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Description/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Responsible/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Status/**//*
>>>
>>> AP21
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send mail about Intel software division participation to POCT-list 
>>> for comments
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP22
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Check possibility to join the consortium without national support.
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Peter Kortvelyesi
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP23
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send PO draft for comment to whole consortium on Friday
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP24
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> National coordinators to check that national consortium meets the 
>>> respective national eligibility criteria
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> POCT
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP25
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send request for partner budget and effort contribution on Friday
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP26
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Use poct-mail list exclusively when requesting for comments or 
>>> discussing issues
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> POCT
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP27
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send info on Sensortechnic Wiederman to Olli
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>       3.       Review open action points
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> */#/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Description/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Responsible/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Status/**//*
>>>
>>> AP1
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send example of work distribution excel-sheet to Olli
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP2
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Share the Dropbox POCT- directory
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP3
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Borodani to introduce LSM with Olli. Olli to get basic information from LSM.
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Pandeli Borodani, Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> ongoing
>>>
>>> AP4
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send proposal to OEMs and ask comments to fortiss&hermia
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP5
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send comments about the Fortiss proposal directly to Fortiss
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> everybody in POCT
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP6
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Pinpoint best weekly meeting time and document to Doodle
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> everybody in POCT
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP7
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send AVL contact information to Markus Dibold
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP8
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Find potential software companies (and an OEM?) from Austria to join 
>>> ECO PREMISES by meeting on March 16^th
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Markus Dibold
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> ongoing
>>>
>>> AP9
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Contact Acciona and another potential Spanish industrial partner by 
>>> meeting on March 16^th
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Leire Bastida
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> ongoing
>>>
>>> AP10
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Meet Cargotec and Sandvik M&C to get their visio-statement
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> ongoing
>>>
>>> AP11
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Contact Hungarian ARTEMIS representative about the national budget
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Peter Kortvelyesi
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP12
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send a short update to mail list on Italian consortium status
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Pandeli Borodani
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> ongoing
>>>
>>> AP13
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send a short update to mail list on Section 4 status
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Pandeli Borodani
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> closed
>>>
>>> AP14
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send a short update to mail list on German consortium status
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> open
>>>
>>> AP15
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Send a short update to mail list on Section 3 status (WP structure 
>>> needs to be defined pretty soon?)
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP16
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Arrange a f2f meeting with Volvo
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> closed
>>>
>>> AP17
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Read PO template through
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> POCT
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP18
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Read national eligibility criteria summary and details
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> POCT
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP19
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Create a list of partner contact information to Dropbox
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> done
>>>
>>> AP20
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Find other potential partners (OEMs prefered) from Sweden
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Jakob Axelsson
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> ongoing
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>       4.       Updated timeline for PO
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> ·         First draft ready March 14^th
>>>
>>> ·         Integration of PO sections March 17^th
>>>
>>> ·         First submit March 21^st
>>>
>>> ·         *The PO deadline is March 31^st 17.00 CET*
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>       5.       Scenarios & Partners
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>         Status country-wise
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Spain*
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Austria*:
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Finland*: Met Sandvik M&C and received input for the PO
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Hungary*: -
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Italy*:
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Germany*:
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Sweden*: 
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Other*:
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>       6.       PO writing status
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> */PO Section/**//*
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> */Responsible/**//*
>>>
>>> Section 1 - Relevance and contributions to the content and 
>>> objectives of the Call
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Leire Bastida, Tecnalia
>>>
>>> Section 2 - R&D innovation and technical excellence
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Jouni Mattila, TUT
>>>
>>> Section 3 - S&T approach and work plan
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Bernhard Schätz, Fortiss
>>>
>>> Section 4 - Market innovation and market impact
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Pandeli Borodani, CRF
>>>
>>> Section 5 - Quality of consortium and management
>>>
>>>     
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka, Hermia
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> *Section 1*:
>>>
>>> *Section 2*:
>>>
>>> *Section 3*:
>>>
>>> *Section 4*:
>>>
>>> *Section 5*:
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>       7.       Other
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>
>>> Project Manager, M.Sc. (Eng.)
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> Phone +358 40 569 1043
>>>
>>> olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>
>>> http://www.hermia.fi/in_english/
>>>
>>>  
>>>

Other related posts:

  • » [ecop-poct] VS: VS: Status of FrontEndART in Eco-Premises - Olli Vistbacka