[ecop-poct] Re: VS: Status of FrontEndART in Eco-Premises

  • From: Kai Koskimies <kai.koskimies@xxxxxx>
  • To: ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:40:07 +0300

Hi All,

I would just like to add that we have very positive experiences
concerning the competence of FEA in software quality assurance in the
context of an industrial project involving several global machine
manufacturers. I know that this team has also experience in various
kinds of source and model level tools (e.g. for Nokia), which could be
relevant in this project. I highly recommend subcontracting with them,
if that fits the plan of some partner. Unfortunately, we as a university
are not allowed to subcontract.

Regards,
Kai

Körtvélyesi Péter wrote:
> Dear Olli,
>
> Thanks for the details.
>
> We will edit the section corresponding to us today; I've checked out the
> PO yesterday, maybe I had an older version, in that FEA was not named.
>
> Unfortunetly I won't be available for the telco today - if there is a
> need to talk about the below topics now I could try to find somebody
> from FEA to join.
>
> If it is OK after the PO submission, as you have said, I will join next
> week and will talk about the details (and I'm available from the
> afternoon for a phone call or by email).
>
> best regards,
> Peter
>
> 2011.03.30. 8:25 keltezéssel, Olli Vistbacka írta:
>   
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for your reminder. I raise an issue about this in today's POCT telco. 
>>
>> There is a mention in PO about your subcon contribution. The current text 
>> says in chapter 5.3:
>>
>> "A significant part of the project may be subcontracted.
>> As Hungary dropped out from the Call 2011, a Hungarian partner (FrontEndART 
>> Software Ltd.) specialized in software quality analysis and tracking won't 
>> be joining the consortium as it isn't financially viable for them."
>>
>> Please feel free to edit the text in order it to make evaluators convinced 
>> that this kind of subcontracting is essential. The text can't be much more 
>> longer due to section length limitations set by ARTEMIS, but maybe a little.
>>
>> The details (which partner could bring the contribution into their subcon 
>> budget) could be negotiated after PO submission when we begin to craft the 
>> FPP and all the details.
>>
>> br, Olli
>>
>> -----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
>> Lähettäjä: Körtvélyesi Péter [mailto:kortve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
>> Lähetetty: 29. maaliskuuta 2011 15:18
>> Vastaanottaja: Olli Vistbacka
>> Kopio: Tibor Bakota; Ferenc, Rudolf
>> Aihe: Status of FrontEndART in Eco-Premises
>>
>> Dear Olli,
>>
>> As we have indicated unfortunetly Hungary is not participating in Artemis 
>> this year.
>> Down below is our proposal on sub-contracting, which I have sent to the list 
>> a week ago (please check page 5-6).
>>
>> We have invested quite much time to Platino and to Eco-Premises and as there 
>> was no reflection on our sub-contracting proposal, we would like to clarify 
>> if there is a need on our quality assurance services (the PO contains the 
>> need for the high quality of the project). If there is, one of the partners 
>> fitting best to QA should include us as a named sub-contractor to its 
>> cost-plan.
>>
>> Thanks for your reply in advance,
>> best regards,
>> Peter
>>
>> 2011.03.22. 15:10 keltezéssel, Körtvélyesi Péter írta:
>>     
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> Unfortunetly I'm not available for the telco tomorrow,
>>>
>>> I have sent an email on our situation (according to the open task with 
>>> me as responsible) - it is in the letter sent on the list by me on the 
>>> 18th of march - 9:40
>>>
>>> FrontEndART's revised proposal is at:
>>> Dropbox » ECO PREMISES » Background Material >> FeaEcoPremises [PDF]
>>>
>>> best regards,
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> 2011.03.22. 14:49 keltezéssel, Olli Vistbacka írta:
>>>       
>>>> Here's the details and agenda for the telco tomorrow:
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> */Telco details:/*
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Time: Wednesday 23.3.2011 9.00 CET (i.e. 10.00 in Finland)
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Meeting number: +358 20 699 121
>>>>
>>>> Meeting code:  351252#
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> */Agenda:/*
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       1.       Select chair and secretary for the meeting
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Proposal:
>>>>
>>>> ·         chair: Bernhard Schätz
>>>>
>>>> ·         Secretary: Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       2.       New action points in previous meeting
>>>>
>>>> */#/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Description/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Responsible/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Status/**//*
>>>>
>>>> AP21
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send mail about Intel software division participation to POCT-list 
>>>> for comments
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP22
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Check possibility to join the consortium without national support.
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Peter Kortvelyesi
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP23
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send PO draft for comment to whole consortium on Friday
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP24
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> National coordinators to check that national consortium meets the 
>>>> respective national eligibility criteria
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> POCT
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP25
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send request for partner budget and effort contribution on Friday
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP26
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Use poct-mail list exclusively when requesting for comments or 
>>>> discussing issues
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> POCT
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP27
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send info on Sensortechnic Wiederman to Olli
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       3.       Review open action points
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> */#/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Description/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Responsible/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Status/**//*
>>>>
>>>> AP1
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send example of work distribution excel-sheet to Olli
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP2
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Share the Dropbox POCT- directory
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP3
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Borodani to introduce LSM with Olli. Olli to get basic information from 
>>>> LSM.
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Pandeli Borodani, Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> ongoing
>>>>
>>>> AP4
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send proposal to OEMs and ask comments to fortiss&hermia
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP5
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send comments about the Fortiss proposal directly to Fortiss
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> everybody in POCT
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP6
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Pinpoint best weekly meeting time and document to Doodle
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> everybody in POCT
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP7
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send AVL contact information to Markus Dibold
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP8
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Find potential software companies (and an OEM?) from Austria to join 
>>>> ECO PREMISES by meeting on March 16^th
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Markus Dibold
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> ongoing
>>>>
>>>> AP9
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Contact Acciona and another potential Spanish industrial partner by 
>>>> meeting on March 16^th
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Leire Bastida
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> ongoing
>>>>
>>>> AP10
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Meet Cargotec and Sandvik M&C to get their visio-statement
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> ongoing
>>>>
>>>> AP11
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Contact Hungarian ARTEMIS representative about the national budget
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Peter Kortvelyesi
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP12
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send a short update to mail list on Italian consortium status
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Pandeli Borodani
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> ongoing
>>>>
>>>> AP13
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send a short update to mail list on Section 4 status
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Pandeli Borodani
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> closed
>>>>
>>>> AP14
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send a short update to mail list on German consortium status
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> open
>>>>
>>>> AP15
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Send a short update to mail list on Section 3 status (WP structure 
>>>> needs to be defined pretty soon?)
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Bernhard Schätz
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP16
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Arrange a f2f meeting with Volvo
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> closed
>>>>
>>>> AP17
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Read PO template through
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> POCT
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP18
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Read national eligibility criteria summary and details
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> POCT
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP19
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Create a list of partner contact information to Dropbox
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> done
>>>>
>>>> AP20
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Find other potential partners (OEMs prefered) from Sweden
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Jakob Axelsson
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> ongoing
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       4.       Updated timeline for PO
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> ·         First draft ready March 14^th
>>>>
>>>> ·         Integration of PO sections March 17^th
>>>>
>>>> ·         First submit March 21^st
>>>>
>>>> ·         *The PO deadline is March 31^st 17.00 CET*
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       5.       Scenarios & Partners
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         Status country-wise
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Spain*
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Austria*:
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Finland*: Met Sandvik M&C and received input for the PO
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Hungary*: -
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Italy*:
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Germany*:
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Sweden*: 
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Other*:
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       6.       PO writing status
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> */PO Section/**//*
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> */Responsible/**//*
>>>>
>>>> Section 1 - Relevance and contributions to the content and objectives 
>>>> of the Call
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Leire Bastida, Tecnalia
>>>>
>>>> Section 2 - R&D innovation and technical excellence
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Jouni Mattila, TUT
>>>>
>>>> Section 3 - S&T approach and work plan
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Bernhard Schätz, Fortiss
>>>>
>>>> Section 4 - Market innovation and market impact
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Pandeli Borodani, CRF
>>>>
>>>> Section 5 - Quality of consortium and management
>>>>
>>>>    
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka, Hermia
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> *Section 1*:
>>>>
>>>> *Section 2*:
>>>>
>>>> *Section 3*:
>>>>
>>>> *Section 4*:
>>>>
>>>> *Section 5*:
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       7.       Other
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> Olli Vistbacka
>>>>
>>>> Project Manager, M.Sc. (Eng.)
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Phone +358 40 569 1043
>>>>
>>>> olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>>
>>>> http://www.hermia.fi/in_english/
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>         
>
>   

Other related posts: