[ecop-poct] VL: ECO PREMISES PO kommentoitavaksi

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:13:12 +0000

Hi,

Here's some comments about the PO.

-- Olli

Lähettäjä: Marko Elo [mailto:marko.elo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Lähetetty: 29. maaliskuuta 2011 0:04
Vastaanottaja: Olli Vistbacka
Aihe: RE: ECO PREMISES PO kommentoitavaksi

Here's some:

-          PLATINO mentioned in several places, must change to ECO PREMISES.

-          "created by three global leading mobile machine manufacturers"... is
this up-to-date? Maybe not necessary to hang the idea to a certain number of
manufacturers.

-          Is MSB going to be a new technology or implementation? Or some
protocol on CAN or Ethernet? This question needs to be handled somehow, as
there is a critical mass of legacy in the field already.

-          Sections 1-5 are now named after the evaluation titles. It looks a
bit clumsy, e.g. title 5. It is not our role to tell about the quality of the
consortium. We specify the consortium, evaluators weigh its quality.

I need more time to read and comment. In general chapter 4.1 is in a key role.

Marko Elo