[ecop-poct] Re: Updated PO v0.5

  • From: Mattila Jouni <jouni.mattila@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:32:41 +0300

Dear Bernhard,

thanks, for SODA and SOCRATES .... ??? SODA is very old. TUT was in it too (not
me/us) ...

I found

FTPOnline Don't Let SODA Ruin Your
SOA<http://www.ftponline.com/ea/magazine/fall/features/gvanhuizen/> Retrieved
on July 6, 2007

Can someone write please 2-3 sentences about socrates and soda for reference
for section 2?

Thank you,
-J

Jouni Mattila
Professor in Machine Automation, Dr. Tech.
TUT/IHA
Korkeakoulunkatu 6
P.O. Box 589
FI-33101 Tampere, Finland