[ecop-poct] Re: Updated PO v0.5

  • From: Bernhard Schätz <schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:38:10 +0200

Dear all,

one short comment, which might be helpful for section 2 and 4:
In the AWP (Annual work Program) for all three subprogrammes (ASP5, ASP1, ASP4)
objectives and expected impacts are listed.
It helps to support the reviewers in finding keywords in the corresponding text
of these sections.

Here is an example for ASP 1:

In section 2, you might want to consider to prominently place objectives, e.g.,
by printing them in italic; e.g.,
- contribution to a European Standard Reference Technology Platform, definition
of a model-based compositional develoment process including safety and security
aspects, design and prototype implementation of a multi-domain embedded systems
architecture addressing networking, security, robustness, diagnosis and
maintenance services

In Section 4, you might want to do the same for the expected impacts required
in this section, e.g.,
- reduce time to market; increase the quality and reliability of products and
services while providing novel functionalities; contribute to architectures
that reduce cost and effort of qualification and certification processes.

So, while all this already is in the content of these sections, sometimes it
helps just to repeat some of the keywords and make them stand out.

Best regards!!

Am 31.03.2011 um 10:16 schrieb Olli Vistbacka:

> Hi,
>
> Updated PO attached.
>
> It’s almost complete information wise.
>
> TODO:
> - Section 2 condensing
> - Section 4 improvement, some material is available (e.g. impact statements
> from Bernhard and FAGOR, listed standards, )
> - Abstract improving?
> - getting missing information
>
> I have understood that section 2 is under editing in TUT. Am I correct?
> Is somebody working on the Section 4? Pandeli?
>
> --
> Olli Vistbacka
> Project Manager, M.Sc. (Eng.)
>
> Phone +358 40 569 1043
> olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx
> http://www.hermia.fi/in_english/
>
> <ECO_PREMISES_PO_v0.5.docx>

Bernhard Schätz, fortiss GmbH, email: schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. +49 (0)89 360 35 22 27 Fax.  +49 (0)89 360 35 22 50
Guerickestr. 25, 80805 München, Germany