[ecop-poct] Re: Telco at 15:00 CET today (WAS: VS: Telco today 14:00 CET)

  • From: "Luigi del Re" <Luigi.delre@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:36:12 +0100

Hello

Two small points/questions:

-          we would participate as ACCM (competence center in mechatronics,
www.accm.co.at, which partly belongs to the University, partly to companies. It
makes easier to find the additional contribution (JKU could not cover the
unfinanced part). One of the companies is LCM, which is a member of Artemis
Austria. Does it fit in your overall scheme?

-          ACCM has no own marketing, but LCM has, and Markus DIbold is in
charge of it. He could join and replace me as contact member both for ACCM and
Austria. He is younger and has probably less technical insight in this specific
field, but as a marketing guy knows better other groups from ACCM/LCM he could
involve. So if you do not await a substantial writing contribution from us but
rather a help in finding the right competences, I would ask him to take over
now, and if possible to participate to today's telcon, otherwise we should
postpone the change after the first layout has been done.

Please pick your choice.

Best and regards

Luigi del Re