[ecop-poct] Telco Wednesday 9.00 CET - Agenda

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:13:17 +0000

Here's the details and agenda for the telco tomorrow:

Telco details:

Time: Wednesday 30.3.2011 9.00 CET (i.e. 10.00 in Finland)

Meeting number: +358 20 699 121
Meeting code:  351252#

Agenda:

1.       Select chair and secretary for the meeting

Proposal:

·         chair: Bernhard Schätz

·         Secretary: Olli Vistbacka

2.       Review action points

Review the action points

#

Description

Responsible

Status

AP1

Send example of work distribution excel-sheet to Olli

Bernhard Schätz

done

AP2

Share the Dropbox POCT- directory

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP3

Borodani to introduce LSM with Olli. Olli to get basic information from LSM.

Pandeli Borodani, Olli Vistbacka

done

AP4

Send proposal to OEMs and ask comments to fortiss&hermia

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP5

Send comments about the Fortiss proposal directly to Fortiss

everybody in POCT

done

AP6

Pinpoint best weekly meeting time and document to Doodle

everybody in POCT

done

AP7

Send AVL contact information to Markus Dibold

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP8

Find potential software companies (and an OEM?) from Austria to join ECO 
PREMISES by meeting on March 16th

Markus Dibold

done

AP9

Contact Acciona and another potential Spanish industrial partner by meeting on 
March 16th

Leire Bastida

done

AP10

Meet Cargotec and Sandvik M&C to get their visio-statement

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP11

Contact Hungarian ARTEMIS representative about the national budget

Peter Kortvelyesi

done

AP12

Send a short update to mail list on Italian consortium status

Pandeli Borodani

done

AP13

Send a short update to mail list on Section 4 status

Pandeli Borodani

closed

AP14

Send a short update to mail list on German consortium status

Bernhard Schätz

done

AP15

Send a short update to mail list on Section 3 status (WP structure needs to be 
defined pretty soon?)

Bernhard Schätz

done

AP16

Arrange a f2f meeting with Volvo

Olli Vistbacka

closed

AP17

Read PO template through

POCT

done

AP18

Read national eligibility criteria summary and details

POCT

done

AP19

Create a list of partner contact information to Dropbox

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP20

Find other potential partners (OEMs prefered) from Sweden

Jakob Axelsson

ongoing

AP21

Send mail about Intel software division participation to POCT-list for comments

Bernhard Schätz

done

AP22

Check possibility to join the consortium without national support.

Peter Kortvelyesi

done

AP23

Send PO draft for comment to whole consortium on Friday

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP24

National coordinators to check that national consortium meets the respective 
national eligibility criteria

POCT

done

AP25

Send request for partner budget and effort contribution on Friday

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP26

Use poct-mail list exclusively when requesting for comments or discussing issues

POCT

done

AP27

Send info on Sensortechnic Wiederman to Olli

Bernhard Schätz

done

AP28

Send reminder about PO comments

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP29

Send request for budget details to the consortium

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP30

Send a request and instructions for part c

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP31

Make summary of current consortium and ask confirmation from POCT

Olli Vistbacka

done

AP32

Discus with Uni Sannio and FBK about their contribution

Pandeli Borodani

done

AP33

Integrate PO sections and instruct POCT how to proceed with improving the 
document contents

Olli Vistbacka

done


3.       PO status

PO Section

Responsible

Section 1 - Relevance and contributions to the content and objectives of the 
Call

Leire Bastida, Tecnalia

Section 2 - R&D innovation and technical excellence

Jouni Mattila, TUT

Section 3 - S&T approach and work plan

Bernhard Schätz, Fortiss

Section 4 - Market innovation and market impact

Pandeli Borodani, CRF

Section 5 - Quality of consortium and management

Olli Vistbacka, Hermia




Section 1:

Section 2: Condensing on-going

Section 3:

Section 4:

Section 5: Missing some data

4.       Missing data


·         AERO contact information (email)

·         University of Genova contact information (email)

#

Name

Role and Responsibilities

Total person months

Total costs

Annex A Budget

A3.1 data

Part C

1

Hermia Ltd

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

2

AeroSpy Sense & Avoid Technology GmbH

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

3

Austrian Center of Competence in Mechatronics GmbH

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

4

AVL List GmbH

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

5

Induct

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

6

Cargotec

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

7

CrossControl

NOK

OK

OK

PEN

OK

x

8

Sandvik Mining & Construction

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

9

Tampere University of Technology

NOK

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

10

Wapice

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

11

Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

12

Competence Center ISOBUS

OK

PEN

OK

OK

OK

x

13

Fortiss

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

14

Fraunhofer

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

x

15

ITI Gesellschaft für ingenieurtechnische Informationsverarbeitung mbH

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

16

John Deere

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

x

17

Grimme Landmaschinen

PEN

OK

OK

OK

OK

x

18

BSim s.r.l

NOK

OK

OK

PEN

NOK

PEN

19

FBK

NOK

OK

OK

PEN

NOK

PEN

20

Fiat CRF

NOK

OK

OK

PEN

NOK

PEN

21

Modelway

NOK

OK

OK

PEN

NOK

PEN

22

University of Genova

NOK

NOK

NOK

PEN

NOK

PEN

23

University of Sannio

NOK

NOK

NOK

PEN

NOK

PEN

24

Adevice Solutions

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

25

Fagor Automation

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

26

Integrasys

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

27

Tecnalia Research & Innovation

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

28

University of Carlos III Madrid

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

29

UPM-CSIC

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

PEN

30

Mälardalen University

NOK

NOK

NOK

NOK

NOK

x


5.       FronEndART sub-contracting

Peter Kortvelyesi expressed his concerns about not getting any feedback on 
their proposal of FEA's participation as sub-contractor.
There is a sentence about FEA sub-contracting in PO currently. At least right 
after PO submission discussions should begin:

·         What is the need for QA services in the project? Last year evaluators 
made a remark of their importance in PO phase

·         Which of the partners would be best fitting to have FEA as QA 
sub-contractor?

He also asked feedback for his subcon proposal sent to POCT list last week.
6.       Other



--
Olli Vistbacka
Project Manager, M.Sc. (Eng.)

Phone +358 40 569 1043
olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.hermia.fi/in_english/

Other related posts:

  • » [ecop-poct] Telco Wednesday 9.00 CET - Agenda - Olli Vistbacka