[ecop-poct] Re: Telco 9.00 CET - Agenda

  • From: Bernhard Schätz <schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:27:28 +0100

Dear all,

unfortunately I cannot participate in the telco today because I have of chair a
session at an electromobility industrial symposium in Berlin.

Here is the update on the German consortium status: We invited two more
partners into the consortium, assuming your agreement (please reply if this is
not the case)
- Mr. Enge Rosenblatt has contacted CCI e.V. (Competence Center ISOBUS), an SME
group (based onn a recommendation by Prof. Pickel.
 Confirmation is still pending.

- fortiss has contacted Cinterion, which is a supplier of mobile communication
infastructure for work machines. They have already established cooperations
with some of the consortium members and are a better fit that Intel. We have
informal confirmation of their participation. The contact is:
Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH, St.-Martin-Str. 53, 81669 München, Germany
Phone: +49 (89) 21029-9178, E-Mail: holger.lenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Concerning effort allocation I forwarded the excel sheet to all German
partners, but I have no feedback yet. I'll check again this afternoon.

What I discuss to add to todays telco action list: Preparation of the EPSS-slot
(must be done be COnsortium Leader) for ecoPREMISIS so that all partners can
already register.

Best regards,

Bernhard

Am 22.03.2011 um 14:49 schrieb Olli Vistbacka:

> Here’s the details and agenda for the telco tomorrow:
>

> Telco details:
>

> Time: Wednesday 23.3.2011 9.00 CET (i.e. 10.00 in Finland)
>

> Meeting number: +358 20 699 121
>
> Meeting code:  351252#
>

> Agenda:
>

> 1.       Select chair and secretary for the meeting
>

> Proposal:
>
> ·         chair: Bernhard Schätz
>
> ·         Secretary: Olli Vistbacka
>
> 2.       New action points in previous meeting
>
> #
>
> Description
>
> Responsible
>
> Status
>
> AP21
>
> Send mail about Intel software division participation to POCT-list for
> comments
>
> Bernhard Schätz
>
> open
>
> AP22
>
> Check possibility to join the consortium without national support.
>
> Peter Kortvelyesi
>
> open
>
> AP23
>
> Send PO draft for comment to whole consortium on Friday
>
> Olli Vistbacka
>
> open
>
> AP24
>
> National coordinators to check that national consortium meets the respective
> national eligibility criteria
>
> POCT
>
> open
>
> AP25
>
> Send request for partner budget and effort contribution on Friday
>
> Olli Vistbacka
>
> open
>
> AP26
>
> Use poct-mail list exclusively when requesting for comments or discussing
> issues
>
> POCT
>
> open
>
> AP27
>
> Send info on Sensortechnic Wiederman to Olli
>
> Bernhard Schätz
>
> open
>

> 3.       Review open action points
>

> #
>
> Description
>
> Responsible
>
> Status
>
> AP1
>
> Send example of work distribution excel-sheet to Olli
>
> Bernhard Schätz
>
> done
>
> AP2
>
> Share the Dropbox POCT- directory
>
> Olli Vistbacka
>
> done
>
> AP3
>
> Borodani to introduce LSM with Olli. Olli to get basic information from LSM.
>
> Pandeli Borodani, Olli Vistbacka
>
> ongoing
>
> AP4
>
> Send proposal to OEMs and ask comments to fortiss&hermia
>
> Olli Vistbacka
>
> done
>
> AP5
>
> Send comments about the Fortiss proposal directly to Fortiss

> [...]

Bernhard Schätz, fortiss GmbH, email: schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. +49 (0)89 360 35 22 27 Fax.  +49 (0)89 360 35 22 50
Guerickestr. 25, 80805 München, Germany