[ecop-poct] PO update deadline and PO partner data status

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:30:17 +0000

Hi all,

Please find the current status of PO data harvesting. It's not as green as I'd
like it to be this close to deadline, so let's push it for couple of more days.

The deadline for PO is coming Thursday 17.00 CET.

I won't be accepting changes to the content (text and figures) of the PO after
14.00 CET on Thursday, so please make sure everything is on place before that!

Down below is the status of the PO data for Austrian partners.
NOK=information not received, PEN=Information requested, OK= Information
up-to-date
#

Name

Shortname

Country

Type

Role and Responsibilities

Total person months

Total costs

Annex A Budget

A3.1 data

Part C

1

Hermia Ltd

HER

Finland

SME

OK

OK

OK

OK

NOK

2

AeroSpy Sense & Avoid Technology GmbH

AERO

Austria

SME

NOK

NOK

OK

OK

NOK

3

Austrian Center of Competence in Mechatronics GmbH

ACCM

Austria

Research

NOK

NOK

OK

PEN

NOK

4

AVL List GmbH

AVL

Austria

SME

NOK

NOK

OK

OK

NOK

5

Induct

INDUCT

Belgium

SME

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

6

Cargotec

CARGO

Finland

Industry

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

NOK

7

CrossControl

CC

Finland

SME

NOK

PEN

PEN

PEN

NOK

8

Sandvik Mining & Construction

SMC

Finland

Industry

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

NOK

9

Tampere University of Technology

TUT

Finland

Research

NOK

OK

OK

PEN

NOK

10

Wapice

WAP

Finland

SME

OK

OK

OK

OK

NOK

11

Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH

CWM

Germany

SME

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

NOK

12

Competence Center ISOBUS

CCI

Germany

SME

PEN

PEN

PEN

PEN

NOK

13

Fortiss

FOR

Germany

Research

PEN

PEN

OK

OK

NOK

14

Fraunhofer

EAS

Germany

Research

PEN

PEN

OK

OK

NOK

15

ITI Gesellschaft für ingenieurtechnische Informationsverarbeitung mbH

ITI

Germany

SME

PEN