[ecop-poct] Re: Lates version of PO (input data for 4.3)

  • From: Bernhard Schätz <schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Körtvélyesi Péter <kortve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:15:27 +0200

Dear Peter,

just to clarify: This section is called "Impacts on standards". So ISO 9126
should only be mentioned here if you plan to extend or adapt this standard.

Best regards,
Bernhard

Am 31.03.2011 um 09:36 schrieb Körtvélyesi Péter:

> ISO/IEC 9126 based software quality could also be mentioned - we will
> use our quality model based on this standard to grade the source code's
> quality.
>
> br,
> Peter
>
> 2011.03.30. 17:25 keltezéssel, Bernhard Schätz írta:
>> further standards we should think about contributing to, in form of
>> recommended practices (e.g., by providing the ECO PREMISIS reference
>> architecture together with safety cases) :
>> IEC 61508: Functional safety for electrical/electronic/programmable
>> safety-related systems
>> ISO DIS 26262: Road vehicles – Functional safety
>> ISO 25119: Machinery for agriculture and forestry
>> ISO 13849: Safety of Machinery
>>

>> Am 30.03.2011 um 14:12 schrieb Mattila Jouni:
>>
>>> Small collection of input data for the section 4.3 : contribution to
>>> standards and regulations
>>>
>>> 1.       Most of the OEM’s and SME’s are members of CANOpen, and some
>>> are OPC-UA too (these are not very relevant STD’s but worth mentioning?)
>>> 2.       DDS standards by OMG … *Data Distribution Service for
>>> Real-time Systems (DDS) (e.g. Fraunhofer and UPM are
>>> members)  http://portals.omg.org/dds/*
>>> 3.       The Open group  - making standards work TM
>>> 3.1   “SOA” white paper by The open group SOA working group
>>> 3.2   Technical standard: SOA Ontology (by SOA working group)
>>>
>>> <image002.png>
>>>

>>> Jouni Mattila
>>> Professor in Machine Automation, Dr. Tech.
>>> TUT/IHA
>>> Korkeakoulunkatu 6
>>> P.O. Box 589
>>> FI-33101 Tampere, Finland
>>> Mobile +358-40-8490244
>>> Fax    +358-3-31152240
>>> Email: jouni.mattila@xxxxxx <mailto:jouni.mattila@xxxxxx>
>>> www.iha.tut.fi <http://www.iha.tut.fi/>
>>>
>>> *From:* ecop-poct-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel. +49 (0)89 360 35 22 27 Fax.  +49 (0)89 360 35 22 50
Guerickestr. 25, 80805 München, Germany