[ecop-poct] Re: Lates version of PO (input data for 4.3)

  • From: Bernhard Schätz <schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:25:32 +0200

further standards we should think about contributing to, in form of recommended
practices (e.g., by providing the ECO PREMISIS reference architecture together
with safety cases) :
IEC 61508: Functional safety for electrical/electronic/programmable
safety-related systems
ISO DIS 26262: Road vehicles – Functional safety
ISO 25119: Machinery for agriculture and forestry
ISO 13849: Safety of Machinery

Bernhard Schätz, fortiss GmbH, email: schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Guerickestr. 25, 80805 München, Germany